SAFETY RULES AND GUIDELINES
We welcome you to the 34th SQA Annual Meeting. We hope that you will find this to be an enriching and fulfilling experience.
To ensure the safety and security of our attendees and guests, we have composed the following list of safety rules and guidelines for this meeting.
Thank you for attending this meeting, and we hope you enjoy your experience.
- When inside the meeting venue, nametags/badge holders must be worn and visibly displayed at all times. You will not be allowed to enter meeting rooms or exhibit areas without them. For security reasons, we recommend that you DO NOT wear your badge outside of the meeting venue. If you lose your badge, please notify registration immediately.
- Please do not leave any bags or articles unsecured in any display area, meeting room or public area.
- Smoking is not permitted in the facility areas or meeting rooms. You may smoke only in areas designated for smoking.
- Do NOT open any fire exit or other access door to any person. Access to the meeting is strictly for registered attendees and guests. All access to display areas, meetings, and sessions is through the appropriate entrance doors.
- If you note any suspicious article, packages, persons, or activity, please contact the SQA staff or hotel security immediately. Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Confirm with the hotel that they are not to provide any personal information about you to callers who do not know your room number. Do not give your lodging information to any person unknown to you. Do not open your hotel room to unknown, unsolicited inquiries. When in doubt, contact the front desk.
- Do not leave personal information such as room numbers, phone numbers, etc. in public places (e.g., Message Boards, Exhibit Booths, Consultant Table).
- Avoid wearing company logo clothing or carrying bags with company logos on them when away from the meeting venue.
- Attendees at this meeting are expected to maintain a level of decorum appropriate to the nature and purpose of our meeting. While exchange and debate is welcome where appropriate, any person who is disruptive or abusive in language or manner will be removed and barred from further meeting proceedings.
- Security reserves the right to inspect any and all packages or bags.