Introduction to Writing Effective Compliant GLP SOPs
This course is delivered on-demand, at your convenience, in 1 module. The module will deliver information to you, let you self-assess your knowledge with review questions interspersed throughout the module, and will culminate with a quiz at the end of the module.
GLP auditors from novice to experienced.
This course will familiarize the trainee with the GLP requirements for SOPs. It will provide a review of common 483s for missing or ineffective SOPs, as well as industry guidance for SOP management. The course will also review SOP lifecycle and distribution. In addition, it will provide technical writing tips to enable the trainee to write and/or review SOPs for increased effectiveness. Finally, it will enable the trainee to perform an audit of an SOP process.
The module objectives are defined at the beginning of the module. By the end of the module you'll be able to accomplish the following objectives:
RQAP re-registration credit:
- List the responsibilities designated in the GLPs for SOP management, approval, and maintenance
- Identify which Standard Operating Procedures are required by Good Laboratory Practice regulations, including FDA 21 CFR Part 58.81, EPA 40 CFR Part 160.81, EPA 40 CFR Part 792.81, and OECD Section II 7.4
- Describe the SOP lifecycle and identify the stakeholders for each step in the lifecycle
- Draft SOPs using good technical writing techniques
- Use and manage data collection forms
- Identify GLP violations recently cited on FDA Form 483s regarding use and management of SOPs
- Improve your organization’s SOPs as part of a quality management system
0.25 GLP or non-GCP units for completion of entire module
No refunds will be provided for this course under normal circumstances; under extenuating circumstances, the SQA Board of Directors may consider individual requests for refunds made in writing to email@example.com
. You have one year from date of purchase to complete the course.
If you are interested in buying five or more
online learning programs (five instances of one course for your staff, five separate courses for yourself, or any combination thereof), please download our Online Learning Bulk Order Form
See Details and Purchase Access to This Course
benefit from reduced rates for online training and many other professional development opportunities!
Your online education purchases may be accessed with the MY SQA EDUCATION button on the MY SQA page.